Tuesday, August 12, 2003

"The concept of paradigm , clascically, meant model, framewrok, pattern or example..." there goes, my precious 3 hours in the morning, listening to dear Sarah Cheah explaining the whole concept of HRM,and so on.I thought, everything will be smooth and nice since we just ONLY need to listen and CHIP in from time to time until she said there will be small presentations at the end of the class.

I ended up wif dan, joo, oliver (again!!) and the absent Aaron(dunno where he went, must be zzzz) in a group of 5 .I was sitting beside Maria , then, who was chipping in from now and then , and I, a dungu, was a total opposite of her.SIGHZ.
Our HRM class is basically swarmed wif guys and guys...... haha, there are only 6 gals(yeah, including me).....dunno why mostly are guys, and the fact tt most of us, the gals, are singles,when there are so many guys around.Sthg must be wrong , either wif the guys or the gals, but i prefer to believe it's the former one.

I met CheeHoong yesterday, to pass him the comms notes, tutorials, etc.....and we ended up chatting for bout 1 hr.Apparently, he was quite apprehensive bout his fyp and yeah, he was such a pest when he mentioned tt EE4412 is NOT EASY and furthermore, this is proved by the number of ppl signing up for it which is around 50 only? But, nvm , i trust my own seniors!

Check below for one of the brilliant ways to use RECTAL thermometer:

When you have an "I hate my job" day try this:

On your way home from work, stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section.

You will need to purchase a rectal thermometer made by "Q-tip." Be very sure that you get this brand.

When you get home, lock your doors, draw the drapes, and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed during your therapy.

Change to very comfortable clothing, such as a sweat suit and lie down on your bed.

Open the package and remove the thermometer.

Carefully place it on the bedside table so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Take out the written material that accompanies the thermometer and read it.

You will notice that in small print there is a statement: "Every rectal thermometer made by Q-tip is personally tested."

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times,

"I am so glad I do not work in quality control at the Q-tip Company."


p.s.where is my sup??????!!!!!!!

No comments: