YUKS!! What happened to the milo in packages..... they have changed the ingredients until it tasted really weird compared to the one i drank like 3 months ago? I wonder how much of costs did they save in altering the ingredients and subsequently the taste of milo....
And i thought, the manufacturers are only trying to save costs on inedible food, but i guess i am wrong.I just found out that the pantene which i usually use, is now condemned by most ppl..... i was thinking the gal who told me was biased as she was promoting another brand "green tea".But , when i see for myself , then i realised, the manufacturers for different types of pantenes are different and there are certain other stuff which i am too lazy to note down.Talking bout quality control, what happened to it?
Well, in the end , i decided to try "green tea" and yeah, the sales gal said my hair is smooth and nice... haha, yet another compliment from her after my another fren .As for those of you who dunno what i did on my hair, below is my history:
1. i dyed my hair during my first year of uni (same time wif johanna)
2. i rebonded and dyed my hair during JC... oops, this should be my first point... my mum was in full support!!
3. by this time, my hair alredi like cannot make it... at least , tt's wat i think...
4. i dyed again in my second yr... but forgot the exact time
5. i rebonded my hair during my 3rd year, and followed by dying a month ago.....
Tada, surprisingly, my hair still ok.....yeah, i am damn boh liao, blogging this out....=P... for those guys , who dunno bout hair stuff.... Dying and rebonding make ur hair quality deteriorate real fast. Dun believe, u all can go try urself.
Ppl today, still rag and rag and rag and rag, coz tom is the BIG day for them....So all my frens are bz ragging now, while i blog boh liao stuff......
I guess, either TH or EH will win again, RH will be the last as alwiz? Maybe KE- 7 will come in first? hmmm.. not too sure, but i dun care nway.
p.s. I found out sthg today, to my surprise, but to my rescue.... luv it.. hope i will get mails like tt from him if i am not free......but not when i am free.(after all, my day not so bad!)
SOME TIPS for GUYS
DANGEROUS: What's for dinner?
SAFER: Can I help you with dinner?
SAFEST: Where would you like to go for dinner?
DANGEROUS: Are you wearing THAT?
SAFER: Gee, you look good in brown.
SAFEST: Wow! Look at you!
DANGEROUS: What are you so worked up about?
SAFER: Could we be overreacting?
SAFEST: I'm with you, honey, those guys are the scum of the earth.
DANGEROUS: Should you be eating that?
SAFER: You know, there are a lot of vegetables left.
SAFEST: Can I get you a glass of wine with that?
DANGEROUS: What did you DO all day?
SAFER: I hope you didn't overdo it today.
SAFEST: I've always loved you in that bathrobe.

No comments:
Post a Comment