Sunday, September 28, 2003

Today is realli great as, for the first time in 2 months, i get to sleep how long i want!!!

Nway, today found out my blog is realli cool , much more better than the RED blog.

Then, mr hulk msn me to tell me tt, he and ky had been cracking over the colours yest nite when i was bz zzzzz

The explanation for the colour combi is as follow... basically my blog is a blue-purple theme, which is supposed to represent authorization/power plus royalty.He likes to think of me as a gal who is in power and likes to live a princess lifestyle. I dun deny the latter part, but.. ahem... for the first part, i dun think tt's meloh. Nonetheless, it's a very nice soothing combination.Thanks to both of u all esp ky!!

nway, found the lyrics for the korean song(thanz to ky) as below....it's realli farnee , for those who know chinese:

>《I BELIEVE》 深情地嚴肅地
>
>
>
> I believe哭單GIU太有幾媽
> 一帶路 一表龍啊你卡球
> I believe哪億GI五龍GI啊
> 袖口謀裏 杜辣哦BOU李扣球
> 目睹其哪嘎 哭GI呀艘嘎艘
> 內旮旯錄啊普給秒秒 盧姆的嘛的就
> 媽媽COOL歐積壓KI錄 褲帶嗎龍
> 幕幕哦吸納 秒啦給都哪就GI陸
> ON賈嘎達西路啦哦 褲帶龍宮啊GI一
> 納米工藝GI呀
> KI大留給有 嗎媽苦地遙遙嗎~~哈球
> I believe內該啊怕啊嘎吧
> 古代錄 募集遊牧dei改球
> I believe葫蘆錄帶路牡蠣
> 哭嘎大喜 內蓋古有就該球
>
>
>
> 加固網球NO 哪龍改艘嘎艘
> 褲帶謀艘斗笠鬥毆啦 盧姆的嘛的就
>
>
>
> 媽媽COOl歐幾呀KI陸 褲帶嗎龍
> 幕幕歐吸納 票啦給杜哪就GI陸
> ON賈嘎達許錄啦哦 陸帶拉攏共啊GI一
> 納米工藝GI呀 Ki大留給有
> 媽苦地遙遙嗎~~哈球
>
>
>
> 媽褲帶啊給邱翼賽桑多 已拉開幕布朽木幾
> 哭哈魯阿樓艘 一尺~陸目錄哪嘎秋季嗎
> 一掐李嵐幾KI給有~~
>
>
>
> 哭乃啦以有嗎目錄 媽也嘎冷
> KI列印接洽~求姆尼和木呷改球~~
> 薩拉嘎以有嗎目錄 都啊不嘎吸納大鼓~~
> 哦已故以求杜 KI達六給有
> 媽苦地遙遙嗎~~哈球
> 媽苦地遙遙嗎~~哈球

No comments: