WAH....was the first expression when i saw my blog in RED!!!!!
Found out tt dear KY has been trying to give a new facelift for my blog.... it was ok in the day, until i came back and found the wordings are in RED... u know the angpow RED packet.
His reasoning was tt it is classier and the best colour combination!!And his backing was his fren and mr HULK!!!!
He added tt he wanted to make my blog look more girlish..:S... wat an excuse!!
Realli saboing me... nway, pleaded him to change to a lighter intensity of red... and he agreed.. hopefully it will be done soon...
Today, bumped into sil wif his gf at suntec city,but i was rushing so i gave them the "shock" look according to sil.Didn't manage to see his gf, coz haha, was realli rushing.And then, on the way back , bumped into Ris and Km.... wat a day.. bumping into ppl when i dunwan to see them at all!!
"My wife claims I'm a baseball fanatic. She says all I ever
read about is baseball. All I ever talk about is baseball.
All I ever think about is baseball. I told her she's way off
base."
"Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street
with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are beautiful."
- Anon.

No comments:
Post a Comment