Sunday, January 18, 2004

Frustrated cum confused, am I?

Ppl tend to envy those ppl who have lots of choices but do they realli wan to hav so many choices if given a chance?The pasture is alwiz greener on the other side.

Dunno how to describe my feelings at the moment... am i glad or sad? I have no idea but i am sure tt i am deflated.Whatever little ego was left after last year is now gone.Or does it ever exist?
I dunno if i should feel sad coz even if i wan to, i cannot feel the sadness. Have i suppressed all my feelings all together since last dec?I feel nil , nothing, numb from everything.
However, one thing for sure, i feel real deflated.

Nway, life still goes on ...so , though i felt damn deflated today, i had to go shopping.
Bought someone's belated b'day present and also ky's new nokia battery.Thereafter, went to buy cookies which i promised ky since last yr.My mind was not working at all, so basically any seller who wanted to persuade me to buy stuff, i just looked past them.Oh man, this feeling is bad.Not the first time alredi....am i destined to hav this fate?
Is Lord punishing me? HELP me lord, i know some ppl just dun like me to hav certain things but at least give me some hope.
Or maybe, Lord thinks building up my hope and then destroying it is equally devastating for me? He knows the best and since i hav dedicated my life to Him since the first time i stepped into singapore.I shall abide by Him.
Nonetheless, i am still a human.Oh Lord, give me strength!

I thought being famous is good.... but aiiii, after today, i realised tt more ppl know me than i know them.
This is a good thing some may say, yeah, but for today, it's not so good.
Oh MAN, i am feeling realli down...

No comments: