Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I luv my childhood!!!!!

The first 2 yrs of my life i got to experience kampung lifestyle -- where u know, the rooster wakes u up in the morn and the stench of chicken poops is omnipresent. My grandpa luvs me alot, everywhere he went, he will bring me along in his motorbike which he was and is damn proud of.That's the vehicle which left me with a scar on my leg too!!
I luv being cared by 8 ppl in the house,which i could barely recall but the photos which i had showed how happy i was grinning wif 2 teeth, and wif the knife on my hand , waiting eagerly to cut the 2 flight of cakes that my grandparents ordered for me. I just luv it!!
I also luv it everytime i go back to my grandparents house, they will sayang me alot.... i remembered the time i nearly died in the house coz of some disease while my parents were busy holidaying in taiwan , hk and china.My grand parents took care of me.....OOkies, the disease was called some rambutan disease which i had to use an egg to massage my stomach and yeah, the egg will look like a porcupine after tt.

oh ya, i luv having crushes on my cousins... hehe, they are just cute!!

Life back home in urban place was not bad also after 2 yrs in rural area.I couldn't recall much though ironically, coz ppl say u will remember things better when u get older.
However, i remembered the holidays which my parents brought me and my sis around.Me and my sis luv all the hotels-- practically just eager to test out hotels instead of the holiday itself.
Got to see turtle at rantau abang, at quite a young age.Alwiz got to eat buffet breakfast , lunch and dinner.Tt explains why i luv eating so much.....
One thing i definitely remember was carsick-- i will alwiz vomit whenever i travel from kl to perak.
That was the best thing....hahaha.Luckily for now, i am not carsick , else, i bet i will hav to vomit all the way for my grad trip!!

i luv them alot, but i hate them too.I am just feeling damn blue when things like tt happens.
I miss my grand parents too, but i cannot visit them either.....coz i luv my parents more.Things are so complicated at times, and now i understand why ppl say children are the most affected beings whenever things happen.

OKies, after typing so much, i feel much better.And yeah, i found out who is my "AUNT AGONY" .My aunt agony made me feel better too..... thanks to "her" ...*muaks*





No comments: