Sunday, May 02, 2004

gmail screwed?

Hmmm, this is really weird.... everyone got the emails i sent tru gmail account but not myself!!
Nway, yeah, i bombarded all of the redang group ppl's account wif my emails.Basically, it just shows how consistent i am in expressing my sincere thanks to all of u=P

First time hearing a gal snoring.... and she is my fren.... couldn't really sleep last nite coz on top of the snoring it was so damn cold , so i had to shift to the lounge to sleep.Her flat is real cool.... esp when her bro is not around!!
I have finally decided to stay wif Joyce if nothing goes wrong by end of june.I just need to purchase a mattress and wardrobe.... gonna be practising japanese style sleeping, boohoo...

Yesterday nite i forgot to bring my wallet out, so in the end had to borrow dan's ez-link card and some cash from him.hehe, so he is gonna be stuck in his room till the whole day.I thought i do be going back to campus earlier but hmmm, seems like after catching a movie, we are gonna going to jack's place for lunch and thereafter , tea......
Sounds like the lifestyle which dan's fren mentioned yesterday!! I forgot his name, but he actually planned out his future wife's schedule and seriously, i luv it albeit i didn't express it out.I bet his partner will luv him....on second thoughts, maybe i should stick wif my former decision of looking for a medic guy as a bf!!

To be continued....


Impression - Expression = Depression

No comments: