Today i managed to get up at 8 am so tt i will be on time to visit ikea before going to city hall to meet someone at 1 pm.
Everything seemed normal besides the fact tt now i know wat bus to take to ikea from queenstown mrt.I was sitting down wondering when bus 195 will arrive when i saw weichong coming down from bus 51.I thought it was a coincidence tt he was meeting someone there coz i don't believe tt he will just drop by to say hi to me.After he proved to me his innocence then only i believe him!
Hehe, coz it's weichong mah...
After chatting for sometime, he decided to join me to ikea.Thanz for his company and yeah, his kindness! Nway, he did manage to get some tips from me! It's been sometime since we have seen each other so this catching-up proves to be very useful for him.
I purchased 4 pieces of mirrors which i saw it with gavin the last time at ikea Kl since it was the best choice.Of coz, wc did suggest some weird mirrors and also pointed out one mirror which looked like the one used in "the others" movie.
We had lunch at secret recipe before parting.That's when i realised i am late for my appointment!
Appointment was a bliss and thereafter, i went to shop for some fruits at cold storage.
These few days in singapore didn't make me feel bored yet though depressed.Once again, God sent wc to cheer me up.I have always thought He is great and He is!
Oh ya, one of my jc kids bday today.They miss me!! Hehe, hopefully we can meet up next week since i am not free this week.I just hope tt i can be a blessing to them just like how my seniors were to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment