Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Headache, backache...

After 2 days back in singapore, i think i am broker than ever!!
I managed to settle certain stuff and though i hav connection but i am NEVER in front of comp.Sorry guys, if i never reply ur msn... coz i am not in front of my comp though it is on.

Gonna try to apply for a few jobs before heading back home this thurs.I was pissed but at the same relieved when Eric phoned to inform me my dates are rescheduled to a later date in June.I was wondering what i can do to kill my time... and the rescue came this morn!
The prob now is i am having a bad backache, and hence not feeling really keen to step out of my doorstep.

Okies, wanted to thank gavin, ky, sk and my sis for seeing me home last sat! Now i remember why i luv them so much!

Muaks guys and gal! see ya soon!

Oh ya, i wan to thank my buddy plus wl too!

No comments: