These few days have been great!! And yeah, my active side in sports is unleashed once again after 2 yrs.
Today is the first time i became a facilitator for the gb at rgs.It sure is a new experience for me to deal wif 13 yr old kids.They are a great bunch of kids and yeah, i fell in luv wif one of them, jocelyn.She is sure adorable and just like wat i imagined her to be before i got to know her better.
My group which comprises april-may kids are real smart! They can figure out the solution of the game in less than 5 mins?
I found tt rgs gals are snobbish.... in a way, they dun mix wif other schools tt well.But, i guess, they think they are smart.Too smart... maybe.I managed to find out some reasons why they joined gb in the first place.
After the session, i went shopping wif boulee at orchard and tt's where i met suekim be4 i left them.
I had to come back coz i was having a terrible stomach cramp!!Haha, okies....details spared.
I managed to catch up wif PH , CY and bernard over msn finally.This is coz i am usually lazy to talk to ppl over msn.Nway, booked PH for photo-taking during convo.
Yeah, my sis will sure be happy to see him again.The good-looking guy but haha, taken already.
Okies, back to watching the bachelor now.

No comments:
Post a Comment