This bout of illness which fell upon and is still sticking with me is driving me crazy!!!
Of all weeks and it had to be this week when i hav so many impt dates coming up.
I had fever on tues, wed and early yesterday morning.I nearly lost my voice on wednesday, but luckily i still hav some remnants of my crappy voice during my interview.
Yesterday, my sis came down and i had to accompany her to shop.In the end of the day, i lost my voice and i ended up shopping.
I bought a bag, a blouse, and a pair of shoes.On top of that, i treated my sis to the cafe cartel at singapore.Basically, i fed her with lots of stuff other than the lunch itself to make sure she eats!!! The reason being she is real thin...
At nite, wc was so nice to treat both me and my sis at kenny rogers.Yeah, he should thank me for helping him setting up sthg which he has long wanted to do so.
Today, i just cancelled my interview...this is real sad, very sad indeed.YES, IT'S SAD!!!
I WAN TO DIE!!! HELP ME!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment