Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Finally, my PR application is in the process.I was worried tt they won't allow me to do so since i didn't have my original birth cert wif me and i asked my dad to DHL it to me which arrived this morning at 11am but i was not in.
Nway, the application for PR queue was short compared to the queue which i had at uob and posb banks.The service was great and yeah, very simple.
I managed to know a few of my work mates tru joo.Apparantly, mr Yeoh was insulted when i said he was from China.But his chinese sounded like he is....He was really amused with all of my craps! Haha, already one day before i started working , i am crapping.I found out he is also going to Agrate , which is great! He is from kuching , which means he might know who is naiyee, larry or maybe desmond.

After the PR application, i bumped into my fren who is working for prudential right outside the ICA.I am glad she likes her job coz i won't have the courage to persevere on after being turned down by so many passers-by to do surveys.

Thereafter, i went to re-activate my atm card, replaced my debit card and window- shopped around.
I shall jog later since i didn't manage to do so this morn.
Tom shall be my first day of work, hopefully everything will work out fine!
Wish me luck!

No comments: