Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting
before you get tired.
=========================================
Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to
her or she'll take it anyway.
=========================================
My wife and I always compromise. I admit I'm wrong
and she agrees with me.
==========================================
Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job
to others.
==========================================
Ladies first. Pretty ladies sooner.
==========================================
A successful marriage requires falling in love
many times, always with the same person.
==========================================
You're getting old when you enjoy remembering
things more than doing them.
===========================================
It doesn't matter how often a married man changes
his job, he still ends up with the same boss.
===========================================
Early to bed,
Early to rise,
Your girl goes out
With other guys.
============================================
Real friends are the ones who survive transitions
between address books.
============================================
Saving is the best thing. Especially when your
parents have done it for you.
============================================
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools talk because they have to say something
============================================
They call our language the mother tongue because
the father seldom gets to speak.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:
Post a Comment