Hmm, since last month when i moved out of my site, i have not been blogging.
Life has been mostly downs and plus some ups for me.Nonetheless, things settled down eventually with time though sacrifices and frustrations have to be forked out.
Finally, i bought my long awaited gizmos which is the mp3 player!! My new device has undergone lots of test analysis by all of my colleagues.It proves to be a reliable device with relatively good sound quality.
I also bought a new backpack which costed around S100 and oh ya, my first thumbdrive on the same day. Well, there went my last month salary.
More new gizmos are needed by me...my next target will be a laptop.
Things are getting abit strange and confusing for me.
I am usually the one who complains and tell A things, but now it's the other way round.
I also dun feel like telling him stuff, maybe things are different now?
Maybe, coz i hav S to talk to everyday when i go to work.I am glad that S will only be leaving to france in nov else, i would hav no company.
I am really glad to hav S as a real close fren.
Putting the above aside, i am bothered by the fact that sthg is still left hanging... this causes frustrations.I cannot even do anything to this fact but hopefully god will do sthg amazing.
I luv god's peace and wisdom, it's great to have it amidst all the things that i am facing now.Arrivederci!

No comments:
Post a Comment