I left to Perth at around 910 am and after an approximately 5 hour tiring flight, I finally reached Australia!
This is my first trip to Aussie and I have chosen Perth, simply for the reason that I have a caro there!
After depositing my luggage, we set off to Fremantle – this is a countryside town which has great attractions to visit. Since everything closes at around 5pm- 6pm, I didn’t get to visit the famous Fremantle market!
Instead, I managed to follow a guided tour to the Fremantle prison cell- it was an hour plus tour that really enlightened a lot on the prison lifestyle.
Oh ya, before this, we visited the round house which is basically a place where the aborigines were before they were shifted to else where.
Thereafter the prison visit, we went to little creatures to have fish and chip- I had marshmallow hot choc too! We also went to the nearby pub factory to chill out before retiring to bed.
The next day, I went to king’s park – lazy to explain what is in it but it was really wonderful and big! We managed to climb up the DNA tower to have an overall view of perth! I took tons of pics in the park as usual!
After that, I headed to the Singapore flying college hostel to rest and watch movie before heading to town to have Japanese dinner followed by supper at a cafe( I forgot the name). We also visited the shops along the hay streets- shopping street!
On sat- we went to visit Wildlife Park, choc factory and wineries! It was fun though the weather was not very kind to us. There were lots of flies around too!! I can’t believe aussie has more flies than Asian countries! After this, we went to the beach – scaborough beach to enjoy the sea breeze, fine sand, viewing the sun set and seeing the seagulls! It was a fun day!
We ended it by having dinner at a Chinese restaurant where I was too bloated to move!
On sun- I went to the Singapore flying college to visit the hangars- aircrafts, simulator, ops room- yupz, it was a wonderful view and fun to be able to touch and play with the aircraft!
All in all, it was short but unforgettable and sweet trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment