The yr of 2006 is finally ending!
My exams have finished n the results are coming out soon! Hopefully everything will be fine!
Yesterday, i went to visit the mushroom pot restaurant wif dan n wc. After 3 months of procrastination,i decided to organise the trip myself.
i ended up paying for it coz citibank card has promotion.haih,at least everyone is happy.
The food there is only so - so , maybe i expected abit too much out of it.
I am going to shift again and this is my 5th time shifting since i left uni( in 2 yrs to be exact).I hate shifting!!! especially when i need to find a new shelter first.
I dare not look at my phone bill for this month as it will be exorbitantly high.
On another note, hehe, i am going off for a short trip.I shall update the blog then!
A happy NEW YR and XMAS to everyone!

2 comments:
hey i didnt noe u started blogging again?
i like mushroom pot ler, we went there so often for lunch last time, the owner always gave us the 15% disc, dunno if now still got or not...
i didn't know u still read my blogs!!
serious? then you should bring me there....
Post a Comment