Sunday, September 02, 2007

Lei-cha

Yesterday was a long day for me at work- no one went to work except for 2 of my colleagues and my boss.
My boss is apparently in a good mood as he is going to France for training- a week i think.
I also wish that i will be as lucky as him, i shall cross my fingers as for now.

This month will be the last month for UOB lady's cardholder to visit the california fitness centre.There is a promotion of 44 dollars per month for the 1st 25 members.
However, i did not sign up.Basically, i don't want to be tied up to this place.
My fren and i decided to go visit the club fitness instead once our privilege vanished.Another reason is also because i plan to sign up dancing classes instead of paying for this fitness centre.
Further more, i live so far away from orchard!

After the gym session, we went to try the lei cha- thunder tea rice at vivocity.It was an OK dish but the tea soup is difficult to drink.It was a different kind of experience as it is a hakka dish.
Then, i had to do my own grocery shopping while withdrawing out money for rental which has increased to align with the current market.Hate the landlords!My room is empty loh!
I hate this kind of stuff.I wish there will be a time when i dunnit to worry about rental hikes.
I want a place that i can call it my home- yeah, if only there will be some kind soul to give me one.

There are tons of assignments which i have yet to figure out how to do.Deadlines are coming and yes, i am really trying hard to figure how to do it.It is like a PHD assignment...
I just ate 3 eggs, my kind housemate decided to help me with one egg.Else i would have to eat 4 eggs.
I also had tuna noodles...i am stuffed!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

wished some kind soul would give me a house too...

Ris said...

i think u are not supposed to drink the tea soup ler.. supposed to pour some over the rice bowl like sauce. hmm at least that's wat my colleagues say.. got a thunder tea rice stall at maxwell too.