It's been quite sometime since the last post, and i am once again back to update my travelling status.
I finally stepped foot onto the sandy beach in bintan after hearing much news about how convenient and nice the place is for a short getaway.And, indeed it was!
The overall experience in bintan was great albeit a short one ( 2D1N).
I managed to experience quite a number of new activities which i had always been yearning for e.g. Air rifle and archery.I gave up on the former activity as it required too much of my energy for reloading the metal pellets!
As for archery, i do love to try it out more often in the future.
I also had a go on an OLD and rusty bike which was available there to tour around the small resort.And boy was it tiring with all my energy spent on overcoming the friction in the bike chain while trying to cycle over the steep hills! There were more than 1 steep hill...
Once again, i never fail to subject myself to such torture during holidays.And again, i was not able to enjoy the nice pool there due to my inconvenience=(
I hope the next time i go there, i will be able to enjoy the gigantic , nice pool overlooking the nice sandy beach and ppl playing beach volley balls.
As for photos, there are lots of it and is available at the facebook.
I shall update again after my next trip to lumut! Adieus!

No comments:
Post a Comment