Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Another commencement day is over.This time it's my dear WL's BIG day.He had his brother to videotape for him everything, so he was like quite free except for bz searching for his frens.I managed to find him and passed him the gift(specially from me and hanyen).I also saw david goh, and ya, Mike who nearly banged into me.Phweh, he actually recognised me even though, i didn't.Haha, i am usually very blur in such a Big crowd.
oh ya, Allen is back!! I didn't manage to talk to him much, actually wanted to break the news tt his former gf is attached , but didn't get to do so in a subtle way.Maybe another time when i meet him, which will be quite often.

Thereafter, i had to rush back to do some research.Apparently, my sup is da man.....mr WC was msning me and telling me"hmmm, now u can feel the stress from him rite?".....But, nvm, as long as i can get A for this fyp like him, i dun mind!! And on top of tt, it seemes tt every senior has been telling me, 4th yr, not a fun yr.....thanz for their reminders!!

Now, i shall be off to shop again , but this time somewhere nearby like JP.I am supposed to meet up wif paulin , one of my 4 engines close gal frens since first yr.I wonder how did we maintain our frenship, but then again, maybe we are fated to be frens !! Fate plays a big role for a person to meet another and vice versa, i guess.

Till then, and mr hulk, thanz for ur comment.... i am of course a BIG , BIG gal and hope ur 4pm communication session was a good one for u..=P

No comments: