Monday, July 21, 2003

Today was the first commencement(i meant the end of the ceremony) tt i attended in Singapore for my past 3 yrs!! And , also , my first bouquet of flowers to ms Chialee, which costed me a bomb, and apparently she knew it!! Thus, she treated me a free lunch at Dome in UCC , which also costed her a bomb!The delicacies available there are realli nice and a must try beverage is the "milo freeze" which, will freeze u up esp, when u are realli hot!!

I bumped into Charlie, who is Sherwin's brother, and he looks good as usual.I didn't realli talk to him coz was bz taking photos wif pik yee and weichong, who onli came later.I met Win Siau(haha, dunno how to spell his name) and his family members.He is da MAN, taking master now.A real smart guy and a gem to NUS?I took a photo wif him, but then, i had this wet look!!This is all becoz of the rushing i did in the morning for the bouquet of flowers.
I found out tt everyone now is using digital camera and i hav a taste of usage of each and every diff kind of it.This is because I was the official photographer for Chialee and her frens!! The food served there was ok, as i onli tried the dim sum served there.

By the time the whole thing was over, it was about 3pm.And all of us were so exhausted!! Another day like this , on this coming thurs? Hopefully not, as dan, joo , km, eehong(hopefully he can make it) will be there wif me for joyce's BIG day!

I was trying to figure out which timetable to register for HRM but then, found out joo and dan have diff timetables...maybe i shall just register the same timetable as dan.....or maybe not??...not nice being a "lone ranger" though in this 4th tech-com like module.HELP!!!!Hated tech-com all this while......hopefully things will turn well!!

Later, i have to start mass googling search on superconductivity alredi!!! DAMN, my sup just mailed me to ask for my progress!!! And ,on top of tt, i hav to reply him by early next morn!!! Another SIGHZ for me, hav to start now i guess, maybe after i bathe? or rest for awhile?or maybe i should just watch some movies first...

"It is good sportsmanship to not pick up lost golf balls while they are still rolling." - Unknown



No comments: