Today, i was supposed to go meet WL and HY for breakfast but couldn't make it as expected coz' slept at bout 3 am the day before.I wanted to sleep longer, but maybe my body alarm clock is knocking on my consciousness.Hence, i had to wake up at bout 9.30am.Things didn't go quite well then, as i forgot to do some things before i left to see wc for lunch.I managed to drag my lazy body out of the bed and changed to go out.The moment i stepped out of KFH, i just remembered i forgot take my temp online.I really hate the NUS system, still need to take temp. twice per day and one of it must be verified by the RA or the office ppl.SIGHZ.This is a BIG SIGHZ ok!!
Firstly, i went to YIH to deposit my SINGAPORE dollars given by dad.By the time , i reached YIH , i am alredi drenched from head but not to toe.The tunnel linking from my side to YIH has been closed down , and apparently, i didn't know tt.In the end, i had to jump onto the wall at YIH , following a guy who did it.Luckily, no one realli saw it except for a few workers.I was wearing culottes, so i guess, it was still ok for me to do so.But wat the heck!!
After depositing the money, it was bout 11.10 am.So i took the bus to clem to visit the bank.I was real blur when i walked in the bank , as firstly, i dun wan any REAL service, hence i dun plan to line up to just to ask a question.After hesitating for 5 mins, i went straight up to the counter to ask sthg bout my cheque.Nway, got the ans and then i am done wif my money now.That's wat i think so , as in i am so much more richer.UNTIL i visited the hair salon!!
I decided to cut my hair or maybe the right word to use is "trim" it.But didn't expect myself to go treat, dye and plus of course cut.That's it, i thought, my money is gone.To make things worst, when i was going to pay my bill, this cute guy came up and promoted some hair course to me!!! I realli wanted to back off but his mouth is real good....i mean his marketing skills.In the end , i , the moronic person paid bout 300 dollars just in 3 hrs today in CLEM.!!!
Thanks to dear JS too, for telling me there is a keymaker there.That was actually my main aim to go to clem.It turned out the keymaker onli appear at nite.I wonder wat they do during the day......robbing banks?
I was very exhausted alredi and tried to rush back before 5 pm so tt i can verify my temp wif the office ppl.And it turned out OK, at least i got my temp. verified!! Then i went to meet HEINY to get my mails.And saw dan's last postcard to me from PARIS.It was cool and kind of him to send.Though initially, i felt like murdering him for blogging me as fierce yesterday.And MIND U, it's not the time of the month!!! i was just in a not so good mood then yesterday.
I thought things were quite bad alredi, until SIL commented!!! Dunno why both of u are so against me....maybe not my day.....
I shall rest and console myself , maybe reflect on the reasons why my 300 dollars can just fly awayin just 3 hrs in a day.....
"He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke." - Anon

No comments:
Post a Comment