Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Yesterday, came back from m'sia after 2 months of great vacation.The journey was just as usual, didn't feel sad or nostalgic or homesick, maybe i have alredi got used to leaving home.Dunno why, just feel tt after the incident last month which i asked a person a question.I decided to harden my heart and leave it in the freezer .Maybe this is GOD"s will , but i am willing to wait for HIM to give me the person tt's meant for me.It's hard, but i have to try and now tt i have my fyp to start on , i dunnit to think so much. I think i am sort of back- slided in my faith, but i am gald tt my mum gave me the green lights for me to baptize .So the next month or maybe for the rest of the yr, i shall be in the process of being baptized.
I managed to find my bed after cleaning my room since afternoon, now tt i can use my new comforter plus of course my new room.I alwiz luv the view from this room as i had alwiz went to Joyce's room during last sem.Hence, i decided to request for this room and i got it wif GOD"s blessing.I realli luv HIM coz he is the best and he never disappoints me or maybe i can say, books are still the best companions.(They dun retaliate when i get onto their nerves, at least this is wat i think) .I went to see my supervisor concerning my fyp after i got my keys to my room .The meeting wif him was great and a fruitful one, at least i hope it is.I didn't know tt he actually requested for me to be under him for fyp.
Today, i wasn't in a very good mood though .I think it is due to the fact tt i was abit tired and had to clean the room thoroughly, but before doing so, i had to shift everything out before cleaning.And as u can imagine, i had to shift back again! Tough luck, saw my fren who stayed in pgp last sem, had her maid to clean up for her everytime she is back.WHY is my LUCK is so bad?Dunno, maybe tt's how GOD wans to toughen me up.IT"s HARD!!! However, i can say tt i am quite blessed to a certain extent which i somehow just dun realise it? Or maybe not.
Enuff bout my confession, now bout today.It was a great day, as JS and HY were so nice to help me to carry my stuff to my new room.They are just nice guys ? But , i am sure HY is a NICE guy!! i realli admire him for his sturdiness or perseverence in watever he does.I shall wish him the best for the gal tt he is after , and one thing for sure, I am sure, he will get a nice gal(So fret not , mr HY)
Tomorrow, i am supposed to meet up wif WL and HY for breakfast at 9 am in engine canteen.I hope i am able to wake up if not, mr HY will hav to go alone or maybe the other way round.This, we shall see tom.In the afternoon , i am supposed to meet WC for lunch.I think i will go to the bank first and then maybe cut my hair first? Then mr wc will be waiting like a dungu...
I am scared of COMMITMENT!i dunno wat is the reason, but i guess i am.I had been trying to get rid of the FEAR which prevents me to commit.I hope it is working though.
I shall sleep now in my cozy bed of mine in my new room!! Hopefully i will be able to wake up on time...=)..nite LORD and everyone!!


No comments: