Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Finally, back from the SEM training which is one of my lab trainings meant for my final year project(fyp).It was supposedly to be a two hour session but somehow, it just got extended to slightly more than 4 hours.It sure was a tiring but fun orientation as all of us got to use the SEM from the point of placing the specimen onto the sample holder, to adjusting and magnifying the image of our sample and finally taking out the sample.In between,there are like 10 steps which added up to about 30 steps for the whole process.A lot of points need to be taken note of and if we forgot a step, the SEM machine will be gone! Hence, we have to take a test, before we are allowed to use it but before taking the test, we are supposed to keep exercising on how to use it wif the Research Scholars ppl.

I missed the NTF cleaning session this morning , and it's meant for my fyp also.I heard that we will be wearing look-alike astronomy suits!! Cool, i will be doing so on this friday!!And there will be a test again at the end of this session.Test and test, everything also got test!! I guess my next monday fyp lab trainings will end up wif more tests too!

Today, in HRM, it was sure a great role play which dear aaron put up.Haha, he was real funny as he was sabotaged by oliver while acting.Besides tt, everything seemed ok for our dear Sarah.I guess wif Aaron around , our grp will sure hav lotsa fun , ya and more craps!!

I met Peiyun today for lunch as she was down here for her HRM seminar (she is from NTU).Aaron was so eager to see her but in the end , he backed off!! All becoz of the teasings from joo, dan and oliver.....hmmm...maybe i shall show him next time.

These days, it seems like i dun hav time for myself.Maybe He is testing me and putting me on trial as in to share my life more wif ppl.
Well, it's just tt, i like and realli luv to hav my own space for the past few yrs.Maybe, tt's the reason why i am not attached as i am not ready to share my life wif someone else.I AM real scared of ppl ENCROACHING my privacy and i meant it..... i used to hav lots of time to myself and yeah, do watever i wan.
But these few weeks, i hav to share my bed, my personal time, my everything ......I wasn't feeling real happy about it, but sort of got used to it eventually.
AND, ya, i hate playing games wif ppl as i usually onli run but now also, i hav to company ppl to play sports.....
Hopefully, everything will go fine and tt i won't be burnt out in the end.

I shall pray for the strength and HIS wisdom for everything HE wans me to do....

"The difference between pornography and erotica is lighting."
- Gloria Leonard


No comments: