29th of Jan ,2005
Reached airport at 620pm, right on the dot.Daniel and jinsheng came along with me.
Tried to check in early but the stupid counter lady caused lots of trouble for us.
In the end , we had to check into row 9 which was our former line to check in.
Managed to reduce my check in luggage to 26kg after putting some stuff in chee hau’s luggage!! Thanks to him.
After the briefing from Winnie, all of us parted to go for our dinner.
My gang includes, me, huili, cheehau, cheekiong and junhan
I had dinner with wc, minghoe, dan and jinsheng at BK.Finally, I did get to try the salmon burger which I switched with minghoe!!
And yeah, I got a gift from wc, which is the Gucci perfume, envy me.Thanks a lot ya!
Boarded the plane after visitng WC.Plane took off and landed nicely at Bangkok.Then, we resumed our journey to Zurich which is where I am typing my journal now while waiting for the time to board another plane to Milan.
Took photos at the duty-free shop
Oh ya, we had 3 magnificent meals on board.The first dinner was when we first board the train, it consist of thai fish wif rice,carrot cake and a bun.Any drinks of my choice which I always choose orange juice and skywater.
The second meal was when the plane took off to Zurich.It consisted of salad, mango in mousse,, pasta and drinks of my choice.
The next meal was breakfast at 1pm (Singapore time).Haha, the meal consisted of bun, banana , yogurt and orange juice.Basically, I am feeling damn fat now. Imagine how nice our lives are!!!!!
On the plane I watched sponge box in square box!!! Finally, I get to see what it is coz the only thing I read about it was a complaint of how gayish the sponge box is!
They also have games, audio and video for each and everyone of us.But me and huili’s interactive game was not working, so we were reduced to only watching and listening to music.
Now I am in BK, typing this stuff.Hmmm, stuffs here are not cheap as they are around the same price as in Singapore.
Nose feeling very cold now… had to stuff tissue paper into my nose all the while during my 13 hours flight!!!! Hehe, luckily no nose bleed at all unlike huili=)
Till then.

No comments:
Post a Comment