Sunday, February 27, 2005

Snow account -20/02/05

It snowed!!!! I guess staying at home is not back at all for this weekend.
Actually, I have no idea it snowed until I went into my bedroom to get sthg. I heard the sound of rain dripping, but it is quite unlikely to rain.
So I opened the door leading to my balcony and guess what I saw!
I saw snow falling from the sky, I quickly grabbed my camera to take a few shots plus video taped it.

Feeling quite satisfied, I downloaded the pictures. Then , I opened my main door to feel the snow itself!!!! I tried to catch the snow but in vain, but after several attempts, my hand got hold of some snow which falls onto the palm of my hand and it melt into water instantly.
There are different kinds of shapes; some are big while some are small. They have the shape of flakes but of coz’ not the full shape of it, else I would have called it snow flakes.

While I am typing now, it is still snowing. I cannot describe my feeling when I saw snow falling from the sky.
This is the first time in my life I saw snow with my own bare eyes. I even get to touch it and feel it. I am not dreaming, yes, I am not!!!

Mother nature really amazes me and will always do. Hehe, I am the type of gal who is easily amazed by god’s way of making snow. I am happier now!!!

I think if I go skiing next week, I will have this kind of feeling again, or even better.
The feeling that one cannot describe it just like how one cannot describe how magnificent god’s love it to us.

I wish I could share this moment with the person I love most, but heh, it’s better to experience it alone than not at all.

No comments: