Another week of waking up early in the morning to go tour in italy. This time round, I got up at 430 am to go to lake garda.
The day before that I went to a pub in italy known as the blue house where my colleague treated 5 of us.He was in the band –wangy blue machine and is a vocalist cum guitarist. It was my first visit to a pub in italy and it sure was very different.
From the outside, the bar looks like a factory – just like in the tv where the door will be opened only if one has a special part and inside is just a big area with a band.
I guess since I have been here, I get to see first hand things that I usually thought I could only see it from afar( on tv ,brochures, etc).
We left to the pub at around 1030 pm and left at around 130am. This means I have only about 3 hours to sleep. I managed to get up but I was feeling groggy.Thus, I have no idea how we arrived at lake garda as I slept all the way.
We went to Sirmionne which is at the edge of the big lake- it is a village with lots of things to see and of coz the lake. There are lots of villages in it and we were blessed with ppl to tell us about the village.
Anyway, this village has a supply of sulphur which is used for hotspring/ bubble bath.We didn’t get to see the sulphur bubbling as it was too early.We reached the place at 730 am.
After exploring this place we headed along the west of this lake, from desanzona, sola and limone.Finally , we reached Riva di Trento which is the top of the lake. It is a wonderful sight there as we can see snow mountain from close proximity. I really wished I could go there and have holidays but definitely not to stay there as it is quite laid back. Unless of coz I have sufficient money to stay there all of life!
After that, we headed to bergamo which is a renaissance city.It is divided into high and low part where the lower part is developed at a later date. The high part was built formerly as a fortress, it is a very nice place and there is a castellota ( castle) at the top. Basically, we can see the view of the building down below.Of coz, again, the view was magnificent.
We actually jogged up to the high part of bergamo since we didn’t want to take the cable car.After exploring the place, we went to the lower part to grab ice-cream and one of my friends treated me.Hehe, I also bought 2 easter eggs there.
Oh ya, Happy easter ( buona Pasqua) is a very important festival here.Nway, since I have been here I ate my first easter egg in my whole life and haha, chocolates has become my second course. Yeah, I am going to be a big fat pig when I am back.
Just for all of ur info, how I eat choc is- I ate milk chocolate, cream milk chocolate, ritz choc, and nut chocolate just yesterday. Ok… this is how I eat choc in a day! The choc here is just simply nice and there are lots of varieties of it!
Stay tune to hear about my rome account next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment