Copenhagen
This is my trip with my dad alone for the first time. I reached this place at around 5 pm and thanks to my dad who waited for me since 2 pm so that we could go to the hotel together. Yes, I am a blur queen!
Anyway, after checking into the hotel we left to Tivoli – an amusement park in Copenhagen. Its entrance is so grand that I cannot believe that it is an amusement park. We paid for the entrance fee and started walking around. It is really a place tailored for both the young and old as the old can just wander around the park with 3 open stages for musical and performances while the young can enjoy themselves with all the rides. Hmm, ops, our first destination was hard rock café where I bought a shirt for my brother.
I didn’t sat any rides as it was drizzling and I had enough of rides since last week I went to Disneyland and 2 weeks before that I went to gardaland.
We had dinner at one of the restaurants- Danish course- which was really good!
Thereafter, we headed back to hotel around 11pm after walking along the stroget streets- main shopping street.
The next day, we had Scandinavian buffet breakfast for about 1 hour before heading to the city hall, ripley –believe it or not and Guinness world record museums.
After that, we went for a canal ride to see little mermaid, the christianshavns island, new opera house( which was shown in CNN recently) and to rosernborg palace. It was closed down for renovations unfortunately till December.
Hence, we headed to national museum- this is the first museum which I found it really interesting and full of historical stuff. One should visit this museum!
It was around 6 pm by the end of the whole visit, and after dinner, I went to walk around the central station before heading back to hotel. The above basically sums up my visit in Copenhagen.
Stockholm
We reached this place at around 9 am and after figuring out where is hotel which is near the central station, it was already 11am.
Apparently , our hotel is along the birger road which was named after the founder of Stockholm. It was pouring when we reached and this is not very good for touring around.
Anyway, we started our tour.Yes, with me around, whether it is sun or rain, I will still visit around.
We went to the Djurgarden island first to visit VASA museum- Viking museum, skansen musem – open-air museum and finally , Tivoli – Grona Lund.
We had dinner in the island- hehe, this is the first time, I found a vegetarian burger !
Nway, the ice-cream in both copen and Stockholm are different- they are basically very fattening compared to the ones I have in italy ( gelateria- low fat ice cream).
Nonetheless- I love it!
After this whole visit, my dad went back while I headed to hard rock café myself which was a 20 min walk. Yes, I managed to find my way and bought myself a blouse there.
Sometimes, I feel very tired since I have to navigate all the way.Hence, at times, my temper was abit shorted- hehe, I don’t show it but I just act very blur about where to go. Yes, I shouldn’t act as such, but I was really too tired.
The next day, we had another buffet breakfast- I sat there for 1hour plus- hmm, I meant I ate for around 1 and a half hour before heading to Longsholmen to see the prison-like hotel. My dad was wondering aloud what is so nice about that place since it was far away and yes, it was pouring (~ 11 degree celcius).
When we reached there, my dad finally understood why I wanted to visit the place.
Here, I bought a prison shirt for me and my sis.
There after, we headed to the city hall- just to find out we missed the guide tour.
Hence, we headed to gamlan stan (old town) and it was a different scenery from the central station. Basically, these streets are like those in Venice. Ok, we had royal ice cream there since the royal palace was just around the corner. It was around 4 pm and yes, all the museums are closed by this time.
After this, I went shopping along the drottingsham street – Pedestrian Street. I bought 2 blouses from there. Hehe, my dad tagged along too!
By the end of the day, it was around 6 pm. Both of us was dead tired and it was still pouring- cold and wet. So we decided to go back.
After bathing, I collapsed- I need to get up at 5 am the next day and I have been sleeping only around 5- 6 hours per day. Besides that, my mode of transportation for the past few days was my legs.
My dad was sure very tired that he will doze off at around 7pm, while I bounced off to other places before heading back at around 11pm.
OK! That’s all for the trip account. Do visit these places whenever possible!

No comments:
Post a Comment