Monday, August 01, 2005

Dolomiti-Italy (31/07/05)

Today I went to a place which is known to have magnificent view of mountains and lakes. It is a 4 hour drive from Milan. Yes, I had to wake up at 530am to head there!
This is damn torturing coz it seems like all my supposedly relaxing trips are worse than going to work.

We reached there at around 10 am and our first stop is at Sigmund town, it has a very nice field with wonderful picturesque villages. After strolling and taking enough photos at the area, we headed to another town – this town is known as the brunico town which is much bigger than the previous town.
We walked around the area where there was this roman catholic church – really nicely built with wonderful paintings on the ceilings and also the air organ- the huge one which is very prominent in Vienna churches.

We also visited the castle but didn’t go in coz it was a miniature Europe tour in it. Since we are going to brussel next week which has a miniature Europe in a large scale- we decided to skip this. After this we went to the church which has “onions” top- and there are lots of bell tower churches around.

We shopped for some souvenirs on the way before heading to lakes and mountains. This lake that we went was really beautiful – one should see it for oneself to appreciate it. I ate ice cream again, yes, I am putting lots of weights.
We had some fun there before heading to another lakes and mountains. It was a fantastic view – with ppl having nude top! Yes, nude literally!
I was lacking of sleep , hence I slept on the car in between- don’t know what happened to me but I am very sure that I really am lacking of sleep.
But the guys who went with me think I am going to fall sick tomorrow- hehe, I don’t think so.
I shall try to sleep early today!

No comments: