Saturday, July 29, 2006

New semester!

After all the fun n not so fun days in the first half of the yr, the next half of the yr is finally here.
Yes, i will be having a new term wif new goals n motivation. I will no doubt be busier n maybe more tired.
Life is full of unpredictable stuffs n tt is wat makes life so interesting.

I finally resumed my jogging and badminton playing after 2 yrs of hiatus.Today, after playing wif MH for about an hour, my arm is aching as expected.At least, i found that my badminton skill is still not so bad.I just love to sweat out!

I have been really working hard at work,at least for the past 2 and a half weeks.
I will need to be discipline for the next 2 yrs at least.

Someone thinks that i am sad n tired for the past 2 days.I know that i am tired but sad, i am not sure.Maybe i am sad coz i laugh less,someone seems to know me well than myself.
i am sure i will organise my feelings soon enough to know if i am actually feeling sad.

Oh ya, i am broke.Yes poor as a pauper despite that i got my salary as it will be gone soon in 2 weeks time.Being poor is not fun as anyone who lived long enough will tell u.

I need a break!! i just cannot get enough of it , as do everyone.
I wish to travel again or maybe just go back home.Doing nothing n just sleep.This is just wat i wish to do for awhile now.

No comments: