Saturday, February 19, 2005

First visit to milano centralase

6th of feb 05

We went to central of Milan which is known as Duomo on Saturday. It took us sometime to figure out how to go to the subway which is known as metropolis in italy.
The journey cost us about 4.90 euro after a package discount to and fro.
It lasted about 40 mins and finally, we reach milano!!!

It was a magnificent sight when we first stepped out of subway. Duomo cathedral was a wonderful sight with lots off tourists around too.
We got conned by ppl who were around ready to con us.
This was the first time I get to take photos with all the pigeons around me! I always see it on photos or tv but never get to experience it, now I did!

After visiting the cathedral we went for lunch at BK , the price there is the same in Singapore but of coz it is in euro. So basically, it is expensive.
We went tru the la galleria to connect to the scala theatre which I didn’t manage to go in. There was a long queue and I didn’t plan to spend my afternoon to watch a theatre.
My main aim was to walk around and shop.

I went to visit la rinascente which is a hugh shopping mall just like seiyu or metro.
I also went to the fashion walk area where all the designers shops are around.
Armani shop is a big building with 3 levels, it is really a very high class place with guards around. There is the Armani chocolate and flowers besides perfume and clothes.
Guards are in all this designer outlets and all this places are really cool.
Of coz’ it would have been better if I have cash to shop!

On Sunday, we went to the designer outlets where there are 135 designers outlet. This is place is located a genova and we reached there safely. However, we were lost when we were back. The sun sets early here, hence, it didn’t help at all even if we left at 5 pm. Luckily, we managed to reach home safely!

No comments: